The 6th annual Privateer Day is set for April 9-10, 2010. Each year this festival with events for pirates of all ages gets bigger and bigger, and the Privateer Day Festival in Fells Point 2010 promises to be a blast. Many participants delight in dressing up like pirates.
Great new additions this year including:
* Bigger, expanded Living History Camp, hosted by the Vigilant Crew.
* Special appearances by Vince Lozano and Treva Etienne from Pirates of the Caribbean.
* Tours and cruises of tall ships including: the Pride of Baltimore II, HMS Bounty, Lady Maryland, Schooner Farewell & more!
* Announcement of winners of Pirate Magazines Order of Leviathon winners
* Demonstrations by the Chesapeake Roller Derby, Marylands only all female, pirate themed roller derby team.
Annual Swashbuckler Soiree - Enjoy appetizers from over a dozen Fells Point restaurants. Enjoy drink specials.
Time : 11AM to 6PM
Broadway Square Activities :
Captain Thomas Flint
Story time with Urban Pirates
Town Crier proclamation
Childrens Costume Contest
Adult Costume Contest.
Ann Street Pier Activities :
Storytime on Fearless
Crusies on Fearless.
Broadway Pier Activities :
Pride of Baltimore II cruise
Mutiny with Valhalla Pirates
Pistol Duel Valhalla Pirates
Battle at sea.
Bond Street Wharf Activities :
Weapons and tactics
* Dramatic Battle at Sea in late afternoon with Pride of Baltimore II, HMS Bounty and Schooner Farewell.
>City(s) = Baltimore; State(s) = MD; Country = USA.
>Title = Privateer Day Festival - Fells Point, Baltimore, MD, US - Video.
>Keywords = Privateer Day Festival, Fells Point, Baltimore, MD, US, pirates Living History, Camp Vigilant Crew, Vince Lozano, Treva Etienne, Caribbean, ourtripvideos, our, trip, videos, Tours, cruises, tall ships, Pride II, HMS Bounty, Lady Maryland, Schooner Farewell, Pirate Magazine, Leviathon winners, Demonstrations, Chesapeake Roller Derby, Swashbuckler, Soiree (168)