This year event, Celebrating Women in Aviation, took place on Sunday, Sept. 22, from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. Hosted by Hayward Executive Airport and City of Hayward - Government.
Entry and parking for the open house are free to the public. Dozens of airplanes, from vintage models to business jets and helicopters, are on display, including a Lockheed C-130J. There also be displays of classic cars and the Hayward Fire and Police departments are on hand with emergency response vehicles.
Free airplane rides are available for kids between the ages of eight and 17 courtesy of the Experimental Aircraft Association’s Young Eagles Program. Registration for rides is required and will be on a first-come, first-serve basis starting Sunday, Sept. 15, at 1 a.m.
- Free parking and admittance
- Free tours of the FAA Air Traffic Control Tower
- Free airplane rides for kids 8-17, pre-registration required
- Low-cost airplane rides for adults and kids also available
- Lockheed C-130J scheduled to appear
- Cool aircraft and classic cards on display
- See police and fire vehicles and equipment up close
- DJ, great food, dunk tank, climbing wall and more.
SEP 22 - 2019, 10 AM – 4 PM.
Hayward Executive Airport, 20301 Skywest Dr, Hayward, California 94541.
>City(s) = Hayward; State(s) = CA; Country = USA.
>Title = Hayward Executive Airport Open House, Hayward, CA, USA - Video.
>Keywords = Hayward Executive Airport, Open House, Hayward, CA, USA, Lockheed C-130J (807)
>Catg = Devotional [Temple, Church, Ashram,etc,Event.]