Chattanooga is the 4th largest city in Tennessee. It is in Southeast Tennessee on the Tennessee River and near the border of Georgia. It is, in fact, the home of the Chattanooga Choo Choo, the tune made popular by Glenn Miller.
During the American Civil War, Chattanooga was a major railroad station and at the center of a number of pitched battles. Walnut Street Bridge is now the worlds longest pedestrian bridge.
Miller Industries, the largest tow truck manufacturer in the world; Chattanooga is the birthplace of the tow truck. Within the last ten years the city has won 3 national awards for outstanding "livability", and 9 Gunther Blue Ribbon Awards for excellence in housing and consolidated planning.
* Rock City, 1400 Patton Road (Located approximately 6 miles from downtown).
* Ruby Falls, 1720 South Scenic Highway.
* Incline Railway, 3917 St Elmo (Near Interstate 24).
* Chattanooga Choo Choo, 1400 Market Street.
* Tennessee Aquarium, 1 Broad Street, (Which has become the center of tourism in Downtown Chattanooga).
* Chattanooga Zoo at Warner Park, 1101 McCallie Avenue.
* International Towing and Recovery Hall of Fame and Museum, 3315 Broad Street.
* Chattanooga Regional History Museum, 400 Chestnut Street.
* Hunter Museum of American Art.
* Creative Discovery Museum, Corner of Chestnut and 4th.
* Tennessee Valley Railroad Museum, 4119 Cromwell Rd.
* Houston Museum of Decorative Arts, 201 High Street.
* Tennessee River Walk.
* Rosss Landing.
* River Gallery Sculpture Garden, 400 East 2nd Street.
* Walnut Street Bridge.
* Coolidge Park.
* Lookout Mountain Battlefield Visitor Center.
* Chickamauga Battlefield Visitor Center.
>City(s) = Chattanooga; State(s) = TN; Country = USA.
>Title = Chattanooga, TN, US - Video.
>Keywords = Chattanooga, TN, US, Tennessee River, Georgia, Choo Choo, Glenn Miller, American Civil War, Walnut Street Bridge, longest pedestrian Bridge, largest tow truck manufacturer world, birthplace tow truck, Rock City, Ruby Falls, Incline Railway, Ross Landing, ourtripvideos, our, trip, videos, crlapindfrn (241)