Performance Pavilion, Lake Elizabeth / Central Park, 40000 Paseo Padre Pkwy, Fremont, California 94538.
One of the three national holidays in India, Republic Day commemorates the Constitution of India, which came into effect on January 26, 1950.
The holiday is celebrated in the national capital, New Delhi, with a parade in the presence of Indias President. The Prime Minister also lays a floral wreath at the Amar Jawan Jyoti memorial in remembrance of fallen soldiers.
* Sat, Feb 6th 2016 : 9 AM to 3 PM, 10th annual celbrations
* Kids Painting/Art Competition - 9 to 1 pm
* Laughter Yoga by Manoj Joshi
* Talent Contest 9 am to 1 pm - Dance, Music, Singing, Public Speaking
* Cultural Performances and dances from states of India and Bollywood
* Awards, national anthems, speaches
* Supported by 60+ community orginizations
* FREE Lunch Pizza and Juice served for all Kids around 12.30pm
* FREE Lunch Served for all Parents , Adults around 12.30pm
* Organized by Ajay Jain Bhutoria, Manoj Joshi, Radio Zindagi, Young Leaders Academy, Divine Vastu presents . . .
>City(s) = Fremont; State(s) = CA; Country = USA.
>Title = Annual India Republic Day Celebration and Festival, Fremont, CA, USA - Video.
>Keywords = India Republic Day Celebration, Festival, Fremont, CA, USA, Lake Elizabeth, Central Park, Manoj Joshi, Ajay Jain Bhutoria (547)
>Catg = Park [National/State/Regional /Local/Recreation Area] , Patriotic [July 4th, Flag Day] , Cultural/Festival/Music [Greek, Indian, American, etc]