Website Usage Tips
Tested with Firefox
, Google Chrome
- 1024 x 768 and above resolution - Mobile Friendly along with Responsive design. Apple devices will play only short youtube video for now.
1. You will enjoy more if you have external speakers. Please enjoy the content and common music even if few songs are in regional language.
2. Quality of video is reduced for minimizing web file and also Google is converting into flash. The originals are good with DVD quality.
3. Sometimes the movie may not play in IE but it plays in Firefox and it may show the error 'We are sorry, but this video may not be available. If this video was recently uploaded, it may still be processing. ' if Google server has any issue then also you will get the same message for some time, but later automatically it will play.
4. If you keep on refreshing the Introduction/Home page then you will see different images for the banner and other images.
5. On the videos playing page, you have the links for show/hide description. You could also find nearest attractions on the map. You could use 'save to myvideos' link to remember any videos you like. You could use 'next'/'prev' links to see next/previous videos without selecting from drop down.
6. Each movie will follow this : The first 2 to 5 minutes will be pictures explaining about the place/event. After that original movie/video starts. This part also will have some useful information in between. Some of the titles may go fast, sorry for the inconvenience, because we have to decrease the file size.
7. Sometimes if your browser memory is fully occupied, videos may not play. It will show some error or just keep on saying 'buffering', then check your internet speed or kill the browser and restart. This will fix the issue.
8. Watch pictures on big monitors(ex: 24 inch), so that you could enjoy more and see 1300 width big images.
9. The full video option may not work on mobile, because it is flash version. But youtube short video will work on mobiles/tablets.
Click here for downloading Flash player